Hayim Herring and his team recognize that the velocity of change often makes organizational life unpredictable. Only with hindsight, are leaders able to see how they might have minimized risks and increased their opportunities for greater impact. Hayim blends outside perspective and inside experience to guide and support organizational leaders with expertise for continued relevance, impact and future success in a dynamic environment. We work with organizations that have a religious, educational or socially progressive mission.
• Confidence and humility: While no single person has “the answer,” we are capable and have experience to effectively respond to any challenge or opportunity to which we commit.
• Diversity and collaboration: Using the collective wisdom of a group, organizations can creatively address their opportunities and problems.
• Transparency and good communication: Trust among people is the pivot for meaningful change, and trust is fostered when stakeholders openly shape and share decisions.
• Inquiry and action: Given the swiftness of change, we take time to learn about new developments that can improve solutions.
• Playfulness and humor: We work hard, are passionate about what we do and like to work with people who also know how to have fun.