Apple co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs is an undisputed genius in the field of technology and computing. Someone with his brilliance is exceptionally rare. And while we can’t be Steve Jobs, non-profit leaders can still learn much from him about some fundamentals of leadership.
- If you have good instincts, follow them.
- Surround yourself with the smartest people you can find, who possess passion for the work that your organization does.
- If you want your organization to excel, stay true to your mission.
- Take risks while you have the time.
- Have a succession plan ready.
Innate genius is a gift. But leadership is something that you can cultivate in yourself and others.Tags: leadership, Technology